when someone tries to kiss u but their breath stinks
it’s so sad when you crave someone you can’t have
So I just need to get this off my chest:
For me David Kawena from Lilo and Stitch is the ultimate Disney prince because he is there for Nani AND Lilo and even Stitch despite everything that’s going on in their lives. They’re going through some tough stuff. Their parents die and all of the sudden Nani has to be a mom to her sister who is socially awkward and depressed and that’s hard enough as it is and then she gets her this ‘dog’ and everything gets harder and even though she can’t return David’s feelings he’s still there for them through everything. Even aliens. He’s amazing. I was watching Lilo and Stitch with my niece the other day and I cried watching David go through it all. He is the perfect guy. Like I just get emotional thinking about him.
Imagine if you had someone like David in your life - male or female. You would feel like a prince/princess even if you were living with next to nothing.
David is the ultimate Disney prince - even though he isn’t a Disney prince. He should be considered one.
Disney rant - over.
Reminder that David:
-has no curse to break
-does not have a deadline/ultimatum to find a wife
-has no financial/social gain from being with Nani
-is told 1/4 of the way into the movie that Nani is too busy to worry about dating him AND PROCEEDS TO BE HELPFUL AND SUPPORTIVE ANYWAY.
David’s not a Disney prince because he’s too awesome for that title.
AN ACTUAL NON-IRONIC,NON-SELF DESCRIBING NICE GUY.
A PROPER HUMAN BEING.
Plus he has fancy hair.
And a nice butt.
You really think his hair is fancy?
The last three almost made me cry I don’t know why I just love that people love the movie enough to know this.
I love how this changed from about dignity, integrity and being a good human-being to being about having a nice butt and fancy hair.
teach me how
These shows taught me all about animals, science, math, geography, reading, grammar, kindness and friendship.
This will always be golden
I can feel the nostalgia ooze into my bloodstream
- Fire: What's something that you're more passionate about than you'd care to admit?
- Dragon: Are there any "urban legends" from where you live? What are they?
- Dark: Tell us about a time you had to face up to a fear.
- Ghost: When is the last time you were so surprised, you gasped?
- Grass: Where do you feel you belong the most?
- Poison: Name something you enjoy, but that no one else seems to.
- Bug: What has changed about you in the past 5 years? What has not?
- Normal: What are three of your favorite things in your everyday life?
- Fairy: Tell us a story. Any story.
- Water: What do you do when you feel you need to be healed?
- Ice: If you were to stop time to enjoy an activity, what would that thing be?
- Flying: Tell us about a moment when you gained perspective in life.
- Psychic: Who truly understands you?
- Electric: What do you think gets you out of bed in the morning?
- Rock: Name three things your life revolves around most.
- Ground: Who helps you stay on the "right path"?
- Steel: Name an opinion/practice you are adamant about, something you will not change.
- Fighting: What is something you desperately want to change?